Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 1, 2018


Top 5 favorite Travel Posts of 2017
Kiel James Patrick is one of my favorite Instagramers. He and his wife have started a clothing line
~~~~   kieljamespatrick.com ~~~~ Kiel and his wife travel around New England with their interns while promoting their line through Instagram.
Life is better in a snow globe 😌. Love our little city of Providence.  What is your favorite city during Christmas? 🎄
😌
.
.
.
.
.
#theglobewanderer #welivetoexplore #discoverearth #roamtheplanet #modernoutdoors #artofvisuals #instagood #exploretocreate #earthfocus #fall #autumn #newengland #winter #cabin #christmas #city #rhodeisland #providence #newengland
This is a picture that he posted around Christmas time of Providence, Rhode Island 



Another one of my favorite posts from 2017 is from ~~~ Oregon.NW  ~~~ an Instagram page that posts only photos taken in Oregon. I follow this account because I have been to Oregon and thought that state was absolutely beautiful. 
Never Land #oregonnw | @clairelawlor
This photo was taken in Brookings, Oregon 


This photo was posted on Instagram by @robertomiller and reposted by a large photography Instagram account that post only photos of Minnesota taken by many different photographers 
Early Mornings
.
📷 by @robertomiller
this photo was taken in Duluth, Minnesota 



This Instagram account ~~~ Ireland_travels ~~~ post photos all taken around Ireland. If I every have the chance to travel over seas I would love to travel to Ireland first, So this account gives me an idea of where I would like to stop. This photo was taken by @luke_storey
Dunluce Castle, County Antrim 🌊

Photo by @luke_storey
This is a photo taken of Dunluce Castle in Ireland  


Another large travel page posts photos of just Maui, Hawaii ~~~ mauihi ~~~

Exploring #Maui with @susannah.y
this photo was taken of Kahakaloa Bay in Maui by @susannah.y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time

For six years in a row my (blended) family and I all traveled down to North Carolina every summer. My blended family being, my mom, stepdad...