Total Pageviews

Friday, January 12, 2018

Travel Post

Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. For my age I have traveled a decent amount, enough to know how much I love it! As of now I have not had the opportunity to travel outside of the United States but I definitely plan to in the future. Of all of the places I have been to Hawaii  is my favorite. I stayed on Maui, which is the most colorful of the Hawaiian islands. When staying on Maui traveling the road to Hana is definitely a must, there are many stops along the way, such as Waterfalls, Lookouts and even shops. But it is a very undeveloped, and much of the island is still natural which makes the roads very beautiful to drive on.
This is a picture of me standing by some rainbow eucalyptus trees along the road to Hana.

This is a waterfall that you can stop at along the road to Hana 
a beach that we relaxed at on our last day before we headed to the airport
Hiking in the mountains



No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time

For six years in a row my (blended) family and I all traveled down to North Carolina every summer. My blended family being, my mom, stepdad...