Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 7, 2017

hey guys, to explain a little bit about myself I decided to share three words that describe me, and those three words would be adventurous, curious and carefree. online I do act a little differently than I would in person, which is to be expected. online you have more time to think about what you are going to say. in person I do tend to be more shy and maybe even more reserved online, I can talk more freely and be myself.
this picture represents me because I love hiking and being away from the city. The feeling you have after you've hiked to the top of a mountain is the best feeling and is so freeing. it is definitely something that is very important to me, without traveling and exploring life would be boring.  

2 comments:

Story Time

For six years in a row my (blended) family and I all traveled down to North Carolina every summer. My blended family being, my mom, stepdad...